This is an hour symposium at the Council on Foreign Relations in which a panel of experts from Fireeye, Recorded Future and Johns Hopkins University discuss the last developments in threat operations by actors such as China, Iran, North Korea and Russia.
The discussion is strategic in nature and it discloses the different interests of these countries conducting threat operations against the West. Some of the areas covered are as follow:
- US and allies response to threat operations in cyberspace
- China’s cyberspace operations and intellectual property theft
- Russian disinformation operations
- North Korean operations against financial institutions and bitcoin mining to finance the regime
- Iran’s destructive operations
- Cyber deterrence in the cyberspace